46 Yo. Reduction 22 Yrs Ago, Now Getting Implants!! - Ogden, UT

I had a Breast reduction 22 years ago. I was...

I had a Breast reduction 22 years ago. I was always a nice C cup until after I got pregnant. My breasts just kept growing.. I finally went in to discuss a breast reduction 22 years ago. I had 790cc(was a 36FF) removed which STILL left me with a C cup.
I was very happy with my results. I have always had an active lifestyle until I was diagnosed with M.S. in 2002. I became very depressed and began gaining weight. I have always been small and never weighted more than 130 pounds at 5'3. In 2010 my weight was at it's highest..179lbs..yipes!
I decided to get off my pity-pot and hire a Personal Trainer. Well, long story short, I am now a Personal Trainer and Nutritionist myself. I've lost 55lbs and d stay very fit. I've lost my boobs along the way and have very deflated breasts. I was measured at VS 4 weeks ago and wear a 36B. I have returned to my PS in Utah and have opted for 300/325cc saline implants. It kind of freaked me out when I tried on the Sizers..thinking I was replacing what had been removed.
Either way, I'm very excited. I feel like a kid at Christmas. I've worked very hard to get a nice body and feel like I've earned this. Today is my pre-op appt. I live in Idaho but will be returning to Utah next week for my surgery and staying with my daughter for a week to recover before returning to Idaho Falls! Updates

Photos-Before

These are my deflated breasts... Lol
My scars keloid some but that doesn't seem to bother me too bad!!

New Boobies

Yesterday was the BIG day and OMG the ride home was so painful. I work out all the time and my Dr said it will be even more painful because of how lean my muscle is. Today they took the Ace bandage off and told me to keep wearing the medical bra for now. I've slept most of yesterday and today but managed to get one photo taken. They are still riding pretty high but at my post op appt today, he said they look tally good and will of course get better with time. I'll update again tomorrow or the following day. I love Dr Ralston and hugs staff. They are so wonderful!

Lots of swelling

Still pretty sore. I'm surprised how quickly they change. This newest picture is from yesterday. I haven't really looked at them today!

looking better every day...?

My breasts are finally beginning to drop. My right one is dropping quicker than my left but that from what I hear, that is to be expected. I love the way my breasts look in work out bras?

Beginning to drop

LOOKING BETTER

12 Days Post

Feeling so much better. I still hurt during the night but it's nothing I can't handle. I'm actually able to sleep on my side now. I think the swelling is starting to go down. I have a lot more projection then I thought I would which is fine with me!

New Girls?

I couldn't be happier with my new breasts! The hardest thing for me has been taking the time off from the gym. However, I sure back lightly (except for most body), this past week (2wms post).
In almost 3 Wks post op(Wed). I decided to take a pic from underneath. I have healed very nicely and couldn't be happier!

New bras

So happy with my new boobies..
This is my new VS bra that I purchased yesterday.
5 1/2 weeks post op.

8 weeks post

I'm so happy with my 'girls'. I feel they are finally dropping and are where they are going to stay!
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ralston is a wonderful Physician. He did my reduction 20 years ago and will be doing my implants for me. I have referred over 6 friends to him!