I Am a Hair Addict !!

I got a very powerful drive to regain and retain a...

I got a very powerful drive to regain and retain a full head of hair since I started losing hair in my 30's .
I spent a year researching the techniques and facilities in the Los Angeles area. I finally decided on New Hair Institute. I felt the most confidence and comfortable after attending an open house , meeting patients and Dr. Pak .
Dr Pak is a highly skilled and experienced surgeon .
He has a very straight forward approach and has never given me expectations beyond what is achievable .
He is also an artist and he has an eye for creating a natural look . Nobody in my family ever detected that I had surgery . Everyone I meet who hasn't seen me in a while ,comments on my youthful appearance but nobody has ever realized that it is due to Dr Jae Pak 's work .
I have to admit that I am a perfectionist and not easily satisfied when it comes to image .
I am a clothing designer and I have an eye for detail and for what I consider beauty.
Dr Pak has been able to successfully fullfill my dreams of regaining a full head of hair .

Before photos 1998

post surgery

Stay tunned for more results after my last surgery in april 2017

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Pak is always very attentive to my goals . He always advises me wisely . I have had several FUE procedures and each surgery has yielded results beyond my expectations. He advises me well each time and I always feel very comfortable and relaxed knowing I am in good hands . Each procedure has been painless . I never experience any fear or concern. I always wake up after surgery surorised that It is already over . I always have an appetite and I enjoy the meal provided post surgery . Dr Pak always checks with me how I'm feeling throughout the procedure and I feel very reassured knowing that I'm being closely monitored.