Scar Revision After Breast Reduction/Lift

So I go in for my scar revision on my right breast...

So I go in for my scar revision on my right breast after a serious wound that developed just two weeks after breast reduction/lift surgery. (see earlier posts) Its been one year since my breast reduction/lift. I really didn't want this scar revision but I almost feel forced to do so because its ugly and very tender/sensitive. I'm hoping by going through with this that the discomfort will be gone and so will that ugly mess of a scar.

Day one post op

I would say the worst part of the procedure was all the injections I had to receive in my breast to numb it. After that I didn't feel a thing. The whole procedure took about 45min. This was all done in my plastic surgeons office. I was given pain meds but I do have a high threshold for pain so I never needed any pain meds just took tylenol for the first 12 hours and that was it! I was told to just take it easy the first few days. I go back on the 3rd day post op and have the stari-strips changed (this is for added protection to keep stitches secure so I don't have another mishap) I have yet to see what my incision looks like or how many stitches I have. Im just praying for a perfect outcome! I will keep posting my progress.