Amazing Results Under my Eyes

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

For the past few years I noticed I looked...

For the past few years I noticed I looked perpetually tired ALL the time. My under eyes seemed hollow and always had circles. I decided to look into options available for me and I booked an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Janjua. He was super informative and told me my options. I've had Botox in between my eye brows in the past, the results were great. So, he told me about restylane, with results lasting up to 18 months. So I went for it right there and then. He's so upbeat and calm that it was really no sweat (for me!) I didn't feel any pain and afterwards, the results are immediate. My eyes were slightly swollen for about 3 days after and then wow! Huge difference! Now 6 months out, I can't even tell you how much easier it is to leave my house not worrying about looking drained/exhausted or having to listen to people asking if you slept at all. But seriously, I highly recommend Dr. Janjua. His staff is fantastic and he's delightful. Thank you!
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Janjua is wonderful and makes you feel incredibly at ease