Dr K Fixed my Lips from Another Dr. Injecting a Bad Lip Filler! - Los Angeles, CA

I saw Dr K cause I had a previous Mexican Dr...

I saw Dr K cause I had a previous Mexican Dr inject my lips with Singfiller from China. I later find out Singfiller wasn't FDA approved. My lips enlarged so much looking like a duck, my cheeks got big, and I had severe pain. I also had Bumps in my lips! Dr K first told me that I may need surgery but to come back the next day to reverse the Singfiller. He also prescribed Prednisone.
Dr K. Reversed my lips with a fresh Hyaluronidase liquid, my lips slowly started to look smaller and natural, furthermore my lips naturally started to drain out the bad Singfiller cause my body was rejecting the solution. Dr K saved my lips from surgery and a bad injection! He was sent from God since I was praying for a miracle!!! Thank you Dr K!!!!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr K was very caring and wanted to fix my lips. He prescribed prednisone for six days, a serum to reduce bumps, and he reverse my lips with an injection. He is very caring and knowledgeable. I would definitely trust his good work!