38 Yr-Old, Mother of 2, Life-Long Battle With Cellulite - Milwaukee, WI

AMAZING! I have never been overweight, except...

AMAZING! I have never been overweight, except while pregnant. I have struggled with cellulite my entire life. No matter how much I work out or how much I weigh it was still very prominent. Dr. Parkins and her staff were wonderful. They thoroughly explained the entire procedure and were very caring before, during, and after the entire procedure. Dr. Parkins more than answered my questions; she provided all of the details up front. On the day of my Cellfina procedure we did before pictures at all angles. During the process I was on my stomach and did work emails on my phone. The numbing portion was the worst part; you essentially feel like you get multiple shots. This was the only time anything ever hurt and the dentist is much worse. After you are numb the actual Cellfina magic happens. The noise is unnerving, but I did not feel a thing. Afterwards the staff helped me into a compression garment. The entire process took around 2 hours. I actually met a colleague for lunch afterwards! The oozing was pretty significant and I had to hurry home. I did Cellfina on Friday and I was sore for the weekend, but much better by Monday. I was back to working out in 2 weeks and only mildly bruised. Now for the good part, IT ACTUALLY WORKED! I have a much smoother backside. My husband even commented “wow it’s not bumpy anymore”. I would do this procedure again in a heartbeat. I would encourage anyone who is self-conscious or bothered by their cellulite to finally get rid of it with Cellfina and Dr. Parkins.
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Parkins and her staff. They were very caring before, during, and after the procedure. They made me feel incredibly comfortable and were clearly experts on the procedure. I had an outstanding experience at the office from everyone I came in contact with. The doctor has a straightforward and calm demeanor that put me at ease. Another patient referred me to her and told me that Dr. Parkins was a perfectionist, and they were right!