I'm 46 Yrs Old - Houston, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was impressed with the consultation on how he...

I was impressed with the consultation on how he explained everything and on how to begin with everything before the procedure. He was very precise about how he was gonna do the procedure, he explained how the anesthesia would work and how it would make me feel. He explained to me also where he was goin to cut for the incision and he also explained how I was gonna feel with this surgery. When he was done with the procedure, he was very precise about the instructions on how to take care of yourself and he was very caring because they called me the same day to make sure of how I was doing even though I had to come in the next day, they showed care and concern and that to me was very important. Yes there was pain but that's with any surgery .

Dr. Wiener was very professional and very caring and his staff was awesome! I know that I would recommend anyone to this office and Dr. Overall, it was awesome! I couldn't ask for a better Dr. than Dr. Wiener.