Amazing Results Lip Lift with Ben Talei - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm now currently 6 months 'post up' from having...

I'm now currently 6 months 'post up' from having my lip lift procedure. I have been using lip fillers as an enhancement now for the past 10 years. I started to notice that my lips looked fuller on one side compared to the other. I decided to discuss the situation with a friend regarding finding a solution, and she told me about the 'lip lift' procedure. So I started to look into it. I have to admit I was was scared at first of the possible scarring. That's when I came across Dr Ben Talei and the what's called 'non -surgical lip lift'

This to me looked and sounded great and just what I wanted. I immediately made an appointment to see him. We first discussed that I needed to dissolve the filler in the lip, wait two weeks and then we could go ahead and do the lift. The first step went great, the uneven fuller dissolved immediately, and caused me no problems at all.

I was now ready to have the procedure and was excited and felt very confident and at ease about having it done! The lip lift took around 30-45 minutes and I didn't feel anything after we injected the numbing solution.

My lips were pretty swollen and sore for the first few days, which I was advised was to be expected. After five days the stitches were then removed. I was really impressed visually with how clean and neat the incisions were. The incisions are not noticeable at all now at 6 months. I'm overall extremely happy with how everything went and I keep getting complimented on how much more natural, nice and well proportioned my face/lips look. Having this procedure also now means that I don't need to have lip fillers injected, which has made life a lot easier as I don't feel as if I need to keep up or worry about having them topped up or having un-even results as I previously had trouble with.

I'd recommend Dr Ben Talei to anybody that's looked into this procedure. He's a true expert and absolute specialist at what he does. I was made to feel extremely comfortable and at ease, all my questions were answered and everything was explained throughout, so that I felt confident and understood what was being done during every step of the procedure. I myself am so glad I made the decision to go ahead with the non -surgical lip lift and will defiantly be returning to him for anything else aesthetical that I decide to have done

Lip lift with Ben Talei