A Blessing in my Life

I use to weigh 450 lbs, after losing over 300 lbs...

I use to weigh 450 lbs, after losing over 300 lbs I had a lot of loose skin, on my stomach& arms . I searched for a cosmetic surgeon close to me. Luckily Dr Hakki was in my area, and had great reviews. After consulting him and his staff I knew what I wanted to do. On March 8 2016 I went in for surgery. Although my body rejected the stitches, I'm very satisfied with my surgery, the healing process was torture bc I'm a very active 47 yr old woman. Dr Hakki and his staff inbraced me as part of their family. I went back in August for a breast lift and arm lift although again my body rejected the stitches again Dr Hakki and staff stood by me and we're very uplifting, never once did I feel treated like money nor as just business. I plan to go back for a neck lift in 2017 this time we already know we need a different stitch. God bless us Dr Hakki for u and urban staff and upmost kindness & patience sincerely indebted to u Ms Trina Terry.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon