Bottomed Out, Switching 445-495cc Gummies to 400cc Silicone W/capsulorrhaphy - Oceanside, CA

Scheduled by revision finally. Dr Park has...

Scheduled by revision finally. Dr Park has generously waived his fee since I've bottomed out from my original augmentation (we noticed around the 6 month post-op mark, I'm 1.5 years post-op now).

My initial results were amazing and totally bummed that this occurred. My cost comes from anesthesia and I have decided I'd like to switch implants so I am charged for the new pair.

Current/original implants:
445cc left 495cc right
teardrop gummies

New implants:
400cc silicone

1. my original implants are textured, and since they still bottomed out, i'm switching to smooth since it didn't seem to matter.
2. my original implants are gummies, i'm changing to the old silicone which are softer
3. im switching from moderate profile tear drops to high profile rounds
4. i've decided i like the high and tight look
5. my incision will remain in the breast crease

i'll know more after my pre-op.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I trust Dr Park as he did my original surgery and has shown me to be a doctor who practices with high integrity. His incisions are precise allowing for minimal scarring and his bedside manner is exemplary. Very confident in my decision to proceed with him for my necessary revision.