Eyelid surgery endoscopic brow lift My Doctor Took TEN Years off my Life!!! I CAN SEE, Too!!! - Ocala, FL

My Doctor, DR. Nijher, is a miracle worker! He...

My Doctor, DR. Nijher, is a miracle worker! He and his staff were PERFECT from beginning to end!!

I LOVE this guy!!! I had seen other docs for consults (dr. mack in tampa....but he did the bait and switch pricing...it turned me off)....

I TRUSTED Dr. Nijher and glad I did. I got eyelid surgery to correct my ptsosis and a brow lift.

I have TONS more confidence! I feel MUCH younger and LOOK younger!

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am ...in fact...I have NEVER gotten compliments on my eyeballs....until NOW! Almost EVERY DAY someone tells me how beautiful my eyes are...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU DR. NIJHER!!

Also, his nurse, Arlene, is amazing. She really helped me be patient through the healing process. One of my eyes took longer to open/heal (I was getting freaked out)....thankfully.....I came out okay!

I even get younger guys hitting on me ALL the time!!! lol!
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

The Dr. has amazing bedside manners. He is competent, confident, knows exactly what you need...incredibly kind and GIFTED! I am soooo thankful for him! His botox injections are even painless!!! Thank you sooooo much Dr. Nijher!