Great Results from a 3000 Graft FUE Hair Transplant with Dr. Robert Jones - Oakville Ontario Canada

I had been thinking of having a hair transplant...

I had been thinking of having a hair transplant for a couple of years. Finally I just decided I'd thought about it long enough that I better get it done. I had 3000 graft FUE surgery with Dr. Robert Jones in Oakville Ontario, Canada. As you can see from the photos, now, more than a year later, my hair has grown in well. I am really happy with the choice.
Mississauga Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Jones personally spoke with me by phone in the beginning. I found this particularly encouraging as he was really nice and knowledgable and with other clinics I called no doctor was available to talk to me about the procedure. After that I had a one on one consultation and I was again impressed. The surgery itself was smooth; his staff made the experience comfortable for me. All in all, and you can see from the photos of my results, I give my Dr. Jones Hair Transplant top marks.