Mole Removal - Oakville, ON

I had a mole growing on the side of my nose, it...

I had a mole growing on the side of my nose, it was removed several times before but kept growing back. The problem was becoming more than just cosmetic, my glasses were rubbing on it and the growth began to bleed. Dr Shortt took the time to understand my medical history, went through options, pros and cons, what to expect, after care, etc - he recommended excision rather than just having it shaved, as it was previously done. I was of course nervous about scaring, since it was on my face. Dr Shortt patiently answered my extensive list of questions. Throughout all of it he was very professional and knowledgeable, friendly and personable at the same time. Not for a second did I feel rushed or that my questions or concerns were dismissed.
It has now been 4 months since the surgery and you would need to use a magnifying glass to find any scar ! I could not be happier with the aftercare and outcome - he really genuinely cares about his patients.

Before and 4 months after

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Shortt is professional, knowledgeable, considerate and a very talented surgeon. He has amazing bedside manners, made me feel he really cares. I have now booked a much more extensive surgery with him in the fall and I know I chose the right surgeon.