2 Thumbs Up for Doctor Jones and Hair Transplants

I decided to go forward with a hair transplant...

I decided to go forward with a hair transplant last year and it was one of the greatest things Ive ever done. Its an expensive procedure but its so worth it. I really love the results I have so far and Im going for a few more transplants to add some body to my crown and the sides of my head. I can see the questions on here and there are alot of doctors and alot of people with alot of questions and I can tell you its worth it. I dont want to share my photos because Im not 100% comfortable with sharing my image and I want to remain anonymous, but Dr. Jones reviews are right, he does amazing work.

My hair transplant has changed my life!
Mississauga Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Jones was fantastic. He was very kind and I didnt feel nervous after I met him. I drove over 100KM to get to his office and after leaving felt 100% confident in the work he does. My wife told me about him because her work mate had a hair transplant and it was the best decision Ive ever made.