5'4" 106 Lbs, Bad Cellulite on Front of Thighs. - Oakville, ON

I wanted to post my experience here to help others...

I wanted to post my experience here to help others in making a large financial investment into the latest cellulite treatment. I am 47 years old, 5'4" and 106 lbs. Needless to say, I'm fairly thin. In the last 7 years, I've noticed the skin on the front of my thighs getting saggy and cellulite has started popping through. I'd had enough. The Viora Reaction treatment is being offered at a medical clinic fairly close to home so I thought I'd give it a try. During my consultation I was told that I am an ideal candidate because I am in good shape and thin. I will download pictures as I progress along as today was my first treatment. To say it didn't hurt would be a lie - it does. Imagine yourself being pinched over and over again over the course of an hour, but I'm willing to put up with some discomfort if it will work. The company promises "visible results after just one treatment". After the treatment was done my legs looked amazing but the clinician told me that's just because of the swelling and not to expect any results for at least 3 treatments. Now that it is evening I'd say the cellulite looks even worse than before, but we'll see. I do hope that it works because there is no money back guarantee and this may just be a waste of money.

Before photo

review of viora reaction

review of viora reaction

Update after two treatments

Hello Ladies,

I have now had two Viora Reaction treatments. You can see in the updated photo that the change is very minimal, if any at all. Apparently you don't see results until after 4 treatments. A huge investment so this better work!

update after 5 treatments

Hello Ladies,
So sorry that I haven't sent an update. I'm not very proficient at using an I phone, posting pictures, etc.
Below you will find the latest photo. Does anyone see a difference? I do see a difference when I look at the first picture and this latest one but when I look at my legs in the mirror I don't ??

Veronica is very pleasant and is very well trained on the unit and procedure.