Neck/shoulder Pain - Oakville, ON

Dr. Shortt did a breast reduction for me a few...

Dr. Shortt did a breast reduction for me a few months ago. I was having severe neck and shoulder pain. From the day I had the procedure done, I felt the weight literally being lifted off my neck and shoulders. My neck pain has gotten much better. My posture has dramatically improved which in turn has helped my breathing. I have more energy than have had in a long time. That was a pleasant surprise that I was not expecting. Dr. Shortt and his whole staff were very pleasant and informative. I felt quite comfortable through the whole process. He did a fantastic job! I am very pleased with the results. My clothes fit better, my bra straps don't dig into my shoulders, and I can exercise without pain. I would recommend Dr. Shortt to anyone interested in doing this procedure without hesitation.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Shortt was very informative and thorough during his consults, pre-op appointment and post-op care. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable through this whole process. I trust him wholeheartedly and would recommend him to family and friends.