Forehead Reduction - Oakland, CA

My whole life I've been insecure about my forehead...

My whole life I've been insecure about my forehead. Like many of people here, I can't go swimming, do activities that include the wind and my hair styles are very limited. I'm tired of wearing hats to the gym and I hate it that I can't pull my hair up. I'm finally going to have surgery this December! I'm ver nervous and don't know how I feel about it. I constantly have second thoughts. I know it's going to be worth it! But can anyone give me a few tips on what to expect and how to prepare for this. What worked for you and what didn't? How long was your healing process? Did you have a lot of pain? How much hair did you lose? Etc. I would really appreciate all of your feedback!!

One Week Away

Hello beautiful people!

I will be having surgery next week on Wed!! Finally! For those of you that already had it, what are some tips you have for preparation?

I need all the advice I can get. I am super nervous about hair loss but I trust that everything will go well.

Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow I will be having my surgery! Please pray for me! I am super scared!

Day one

I recently came back from my surgery! I feel a little bit of pain so far but that is normal! The process went by fast and the staff was very nice! Made me feel comfortable being there. I'll keep you all updated soon!!

Day one

Day two

I just got my headbands removed. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of my forehead until tomorrow! Stay updated guys!! Can't wait to share my results with you all.

Day 3

I just took of the head band. Here are the results. I can't say I love it yet until I fully recover. I feel great so far, however, the medicine I took is really strong and I almost felt like I fainted! Here is an updated photo of the results and I'll be posting more soon.

Clinics photo

You can see the comparison in this photo. I hope it helps anyone considering this procedure.

For those of you considering getting this surgery with Karbaker.

I saw this in Karbaker's website today. For those considering doing this procedure, I would recommend you all to really think about it soon because he is retiring and price has increased with the surgeons he is referring his patients to. Stop by and check out his website when you have the chance.

One week post / stitches removed

Loving it so far!