35 Years Old 3 Kids. Gummy Bear Implants - Oak Park, IL

Dr Peters was very helpful and informative when...

Dr Peters was very helpful and informative when it came to me deciding which implant to go with, the anatomical "gummy bear" implant or the round implant. She answered all questions or concerns I had before the surgery and made me feel very comfortable with her during the first consult. After I had the surgery I had concerns about some bruising , and Dr Peters was quick to respond to me to make sure that the bruising wasn't anything out of the norm. It took me many many years to find someone I was comfortable with to go ahead with my surgery and I'm so glad I went with Dr Peters.
Review for the implant:
I was concerned that the gummy bear implants would be too hard and odd looking on me but they are soft, fit my body perfectly and I haven't had one person ask me yet if my boobs are fake! That is exactly what I wanted. I don't think I would have been as happy if I went with the round implants for my first surgery because I think it would have been much more obvious on me.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon