F/25/No Kids ----- Dr. Desai is Awesome! - Manhattan, NY

First surgery, was quite nervous about absolutely...

First surgery, was quite nervous about absolutely everything. The whole process has been better than I expected it to be. Dr. Desai made me feel comfortable with the process of the procedure and what to expect from the beginning. Everything was well-explained and all went like a breeze. Appointments were easy to set-up around my work schedule which was a huge plus (as my boss is Satan). In total, I only had to take 2 days off of work. I was back on my feet within a couple of days. Office folks are super nice and always got back to me quickly when necessary and took care of all paperwork I needed for work + prescriptions were sent ahead of time so I had them by surgery day.
I tend to be squemish with anything done in medical setting but I've had a great experience and thus far I'm loving my results. Haven't felt this good about my body in a long while.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Desai knows what he's doing and does it well. A true professional plastic surgeon who puts all explanation in laymen terms without being condescending. Overall excellent doctor to work with.