Award Winning Solo Performer Desperate to Get Rid of Her Double Chin Finds Dr. Shafer and Her Life is Transformed! - New York

I am an actress and solo performer in NYC...

I am an actress and solo performer in NYC.

I am writing this review because Dr. David Shafer has changed my life -- and now I want EVERYONE who is contemplating plastic surgery TO THEIR FACE to know that Dr. Shafer is the doctor to trust.

I have suffered for several years with a double chin. No matter how thin I was, I couldn't get rid of it. This PLAGUED me while onstage, and finally I confided to my friend who was in show business that I needed to find a surgeon, and her face lit up and she screamed, "Dr. Shafer! He's the best in the business and all of my actress friends and model friends go to him!"

I remember thinking that her reaction was quite over-the-top and theatrical. AND NOW...I GET IT COMPLETELY. I HAVE BECOME THAT WOMAN, SHOUTING THIS MAN'S NAME FROM THE ROOFTOPS!

Dr. Shafer performed liposuction on my neck/chin/jawline and for the first time in ten years, I feel NO SHAME about my appearance. And people are telling me I look ten years younger.

Every single time I look in the mirror, I feel beside myself with gratitude.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Firstly, as a surgeon, this man is a miracle worker, as he combines supreme surgical expertise with exquisite artistry. This, I'm sure, is the main reason why he is rated as the TOP in his field. But also, Dr. Shafer listens. He will sit and hear your concerns. He is extremely unusual in this way. It is clear by all who spend time with Dr. Shafer in a consultation that he is one of the most open-hearted and empathic human beings you will ever meet. And these character traits are evident, as well, in his entire staff. His coordinator Eileen is gifted at making you feel at ease and anxiety free -- and her kindness is palpable. I will go so far as to call Dr. Shafer a genius. Finding Dr. Shafer is one of the LUCKIEST things to ever happen to me in my life.