Consultation Only - Don't Bother with Dr. Schulman, So Happy I Went Elsewhere - New York, NY

I was interested in getting my pre baby body back....

I was interested in getting my pre baby body back. So I went to Dr. Schulman for a consult. I didn't have a good experience with the Dr. Or his staff. He wasn't thorough with answering questions. I went back as a result to have more questions answered and he charged me another consult fee. The receptionist is really a bitter person who has a chip on her shoulder and doesn't inspire one to take care of themselves as she is outwardly and personality wise an unpleasant person. There are real proffesional and caring plastic surgeons and office staff in the NYC area as I have Consulted with a few before choosing the right one and dr. Schulman's office isn't one of them.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Schulman for a consult. He wasn't very confident in himself. I had questions that I didn't feel were adequately answered. So I went back to ask some follow up questions within a week. I was charged twice for a Consult fee and I overheard him asking the assistant why I was back? His bedside manner for such a large procedure was lacking. I was extremely disappointed. But happy I didn't go through the procedure with him. The staff/ receptionist also is horrible and unproffesional. Not pleasant and unfortunately acts as if she has a chip on her shoulder. She doesn't exude a look that would inspire anyone to try and take care of themselves as she isn't in the best physical shape, usually not something I would say regarding a persons outward look, but this receptionist's attitude and personality is as bad as her appearance and it is completely apparent. There are much better and higher quality physicians in NYC and the surrounding areas. Don't waste your time and money here.