Picosure Eyeliner Laser Removel - New York, NY

I had one treatment with piciosure laser in NYC....

I had one treatment with piciosure laser in NYC. It took all the migration out of my eyelids. My eyelashes shortened and they said they should grow back normal. Some turned white. I bruised bad but today is day number 4 and I look good .... No so swollen anymore but O iced they hell out of my eyes for the last 4 days. I can see results but I need more treatments. I hope this helps some one. I was told no don't do laser ... Or you can't do that. From many people. I went from laser and I'm very happy I did but it was hard on me but no scars so far and I never tried saline. My eyeliner was 2 months old. My pics are before and after first laser treatment. On top is before. On application of ink. And after is bottom on laser treatment.

EYELINER Treatment to Remove

I really like the doctor. He answered any question I had and we did the first treatment to remove my eyeliner. I have good result after on treatment. All my ink migration is gone...so I'm very happy about that. The eyeliner is thinner on top and the bottom looks about the same. The tails on my eyeliner are even now too. They are still there but look even. I need more treatments to actually get rid of them. I don't know how many more. It was painful and a lot of swelling but that was expected. My eyelashes thinned out but they hopefully will grow in normal. Some turned white. The picosure laser was used:) I'm happy I did it.

Saline/Tattoo Vanish, tattoo removal for upper eyelids.

I just did a tattoo vanish to my upper eyelids. They scabbed up after one day and now I just can get them wet. They swelled like laser but only for 2 days. laser swelled for 2 weeks. But laser was quicker. then pain went on with tattoo vanish. But I will post pics when scabs fall off. Hopefully I see results. Much cheaper to. Only 250.00 for both upper eyelids. Bottom eyelids were tattooed in the wet area of eye so only laser can be used there. Dam it. Don't ever let someone tattoo the wet area of your eye. Its a health risk.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I really liked him but very very expensive. I did one treatment but I feel he was the best to go to. I drove all the way from northern michigan to see him. I really liked him. We talked for about possible side effects but I did research before hand so I was aware of pros and cons. It was quick and I was happy about that. No wasting time. I went there for a treatment and he treated on the same day.