Clear and Brilliant Permea, Full 6 Sessions. New York City, NY

Clear and Brilliant Permea (different hand piece...

Clear and Brilliant Permea (different hand piece from regular clear and brilliant) targeting pigmentation. I had 6 sessions about a month apart. I was hoping to improve my age/brown spots and make my pores less noticeable. The improvement is very subtle. The brown spots are less pronounced but still there and the skin on my nose is slightly smoother/pores tighter but for $400/session (6th session free) not sure it is worth it. I wanted to avoid hydroquinone but I think hydroquinone would have done a better job along w a stronger retinoid (then my current Differin).
New York Dermatologist

Dr. has the best bedside manners I've ever experienced. He offered cheaper alternatives then the laser which I appreciated. And he was was careful to start on a lower laser setting. The only red flag was that he claimed he could see an improvemt immediately after I got lasered. I was red and swollen and thought his comment was odd because the way clear and brilliant works is that you don't see results until after the skin has shed a week later. I guess the swelling made my skin appear plumper and smoother and redness helped hide my spots but still.... In the end, the clear and brilliant did improve my skin but very slightly.