"49 Yrs Old Male - 15 Yrs with Kornstein - Started at 35 Yrs" - NYC & Florida

Kornstein when I was 35 yrs. old did lipo on love...

Kornstein when I was 35 yrs. old did lipo on love handles, belly button bulge and chest (man tits).... fat transfer to cheeks, neck lift (I have muscles in my neck was not easy for him) and buckle fat removed from the cheeks.
- The necklift could not really be noticed; Kornstein said you are going to love me when you are 50... Well, I am 49 yrs. now and my neck looks exactly the same as I did at 35yrs, HE WAS RIGHT!!
- The fat transfer lasted 5 yrs., did it again at 40 yrs. old to cheeks and it has stayed.
- The lipo areas never had fat come back, though I have to be careful or the man boobs could come back.

49 yrs. old I had
- Lower lids done
- Fat transfer to nasal area and skin around upper lips sides which lifted the upper lip and took away aging.
- Ulthera, two sessions 6 months apart created a lot of collagen and plump up the face
- Exillis, two sessions 7 days apart tightened the skin back and lifted my joules, neck and eye area

Kornstein with me is about non evasive processes when possible, such as, lasers, fat transfer and Botox. I see him about every 5-7 years for touch ups and Botox when necessary. I look like a healthy masculine male and no one would ever think I have ever seen Kornstein. Not that it would matter but he is too good.....

My healing process takes longer than others, I bruise and it takes 6-8 weeks instead of 3-4 for me to heal.

14 Year Ago Fat Transfer to Cheeks Still Perfect

14 year later fat transfer to face is still there...A++++

Dr. Kornsteins methods and procedures are 5 stars and A+++.  Am a white male, 51 years old who had fat transfer in cheeks 14 years ago with Kornstein. Fat is still there. Back for new areas.  Today I look mid 40's due to jowls and neck sagging, loss of fat around temples and forehead. Dr. Kornstien will perform fat transfer to temples and forehead and treatment called Profound RF to jowls and neck to tighten what has become lax and to eliminate wrinkles. Little down time, long lasting results. Once recovered I look 35 years old and I am 51. It's honestly like magic, turning back time.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kornstien it one of the world's top plastic surgeons. He has been my plastic surgeon for 16 years. He suggest procedures appropriate to me, my lifestyle, my profession etc... Dr. Kornstien recommends anti aging procedures for me over the past 16+ years. Rejuvenation to face and body. Fat grafting, lipo (to get the fat), lasers, Botox (not so much any more) and skin care products.... Note: Dr. Kornsteins ethics are unmatched..... Kornstien stays on top of the latest technology and fully understands how the body responds and reacts and explains it to you in layman's terms. Kornstein looks at me as an individual not a paycheck. Example, I wanted Botox on my forehead and he said he would place some around eyes and brow not forhead. He said I was 49 yrs old and needed to have some wrinkles for that is natural looking. Note: He did place Botox on my chin on side of mouth for my mouth was drooping a little and he said the muscle there could use some loosening and guess what? the side of my mouth went back up... Am glad I started young and maintain....