Best of the Best - New York City, NY

Nearly three years after my face and necklift with...

Nearly three years after my face and necklift with Dr. Rosenberg, I am still so thrilled that I had it done and grateful every day to Dr. Rosenberg for his artistry and skill. I can truthfully say that I haven't aged a day since my facelift in November 2013. I had the procedure done when I was nearly 49, and now at nearly 52, I can honestly say that I've never felt better about how I look. I've always taken good care of myself and avoided the sun, but was not happy with my early skin laxity (I've always been thin and don't have much facial fat) and downturned mouth corners. Because I had my procedure fairly young, I was able to avoid an incision under my chin and achieve a beautiful necklift with no additional scars. My dermatologist in Boston says that mine is the most natural and beautiful facelift she's ever seen. She could not believe that I have no visible scars. My advice is, do it young! As soon as you start noticing changes that fillers can't help, see Dr. Rosenberg. You'll get to enjoy looking beautiful and young longer, and the results are so natural. No one believes my age. Retin-A, fillers, Botox, exercise, and healthy food help, but there's no substitute for Dr. Rosenberg's world-class facelift. I'm so glad I heard about him and took the plunge. I was terrified of surgery, getting sick from anesthesia, complications, etc., but everything went perfectly. I was able to eat before I even left the recovery room. A bank teller told me the other day when she saw my license that she thought I was thirty, and I owe it all to Dr. Rosenberg and his amazing, professional staff!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brilliant, calming, professional, wonderful manner, beautiful office. The nursing care for two days afterwards made all the difference! A great experience in every way.