Worst Money Ever Spent. New York, NY

I am 35 years old. No children. 5'5 138 lbs....

I am 35 years old. No children. 5'5 138 lbs. wanted coolsculpting because I have stubborn fat on my lower abs. During my consultation I was told I would need the large applicator on my lower abdominal area, and the small applicator on my upper ab area. The quote was $1800 and I chose a payment plan.

The actual procedure was extremely uncomfortable the entire time. The first 10 mins the technician stays with you to make sure you are ok, and that is by far the worst part of it. However, when they say it gets numb and you cannot feel the rest of the 50 mins they are LYING. It hurts the whole time. The machine is very heavy on your tummy as well, and I felt at any moment I might call it quits and rip it off. I have no idea how I got through it but I did. Then the "massage" happens. This haunts me to this day. Imagine having a HUGE painful bruise and someone pushing and rubbing it hard for 5 mins.

Days 1-4 were just weird. My belly was swollen and just sort of hanging there cold.

Days 5-14
EXCRUCIATING PAIN. Day 5 I could not even get out of bed. I am not a wimp about pain either. Every single day I had to have an ice pack constantly on the area that was treated. 24 hours a day of pain. At night I had to get up every 4 hours to refill my ice pack. FOR NINE DAYS! It is not a joke. I don't take pain meds so that was not an option. Advil literally did nothing other than laugh at me.

5 months later. I went for a follow up today and there has been zero progress. To say I am disappointed is the understatement of the century.
I am a healthy girl who eats well, drinks little, and works out 3-5 days a week. There is no reason this shouldn't have worked except to say it is a TOTAL RACKET! I feel like this company sold me a lie, and I am now stuck paying it off for the next year.

Please message me if you want real advice on this. It is 100% not worth it.

Before and after side by side

Definitely hyperplasia

According to my doctor actual Hyperplasia is very rare, however, I do have it and it was caused by Coolsculpting. I am going to a consultation tomorrow with a plastic surgeon to see what my options are. I will post updates about that journey as well.

Finally got the lipo!

For anyone who is actually following this story:
I had corrective Lipo on the lower abdomen, upper abdomen and I paid extra $ for my waist.
I was in a "twilight" state of anesthesia but I do remember telling the doctor that he was "mean" for hurting me Lololol. Other than that I don't remember much and I do NOT remember any pain during the procedure. I am almost two weeks out now and I have to say, for me, the recovery has been MUCH easier than what I experienced with coolsculpting. I had to take 1/2 Vicodin the first night but nothing since. I'll continue to update but feel free to ask any questions!

Two months post Lipo

I amntwo months post and feeling totally normal. I know there is still some swelling and I am hoping that will go away! Nevertheless, I am getting back to health and training to get me body back!
Skinney Med Spa

I have to say Christine is AMAZING. This review in NO WAY reflects her as she was kind and gentle.