45 Yr Old, No Kids, Scheduled for 360 Lipo and BBL Dec 2016 - New York

Hi dolls! I've been stalking this site for the...

hi dolls! I've been stalking this site for the past two years and finally scheduled my BBL procedure for Dec of this year! I've been reading so many reviews and have been inspired by all of the strong, amazing women on this site. So a huge thank you to everyone for sharing your stories, strategies, and support for one another. It's such a special thing!
About me. I'm 5'6" and weigh 135. I've got a pretty small frame but there's definitely serious problem areas...ugh back and belly fat you frustrate me so!! I've always had a super flat butt and just learned to live with (and hide) it. But getting older is a bitch! Things migrate to places you just don't want them to and my flat butt has somehow managed to get even flatter! I didn't think it was possible! Thing is, I don't want to go very big with this BBL. I just want to feel more sexy and for curves to be in the right places. I haven't seen many reviews from people who have opted for more subtle results...
I've read about how painful the recovery is...do you ladies think that it's worth the pain for more subtle results? I definitely stand behind the decision to do the lipo (upper and lower abs, flanks, and full back), but am I crazy to throw in the weeks and weeks of no sitting, sleeping on belly, and everything else when I am going not going for a huge change??
Please you wonderful people, give me your opinions!!
New York Plastic Surgeon