53 Year Old Mother of 3 Large Babies over Due Tummy Tuck. New York City, NY

I live a healthy life style. Diet and exercise...

I live a healthy life style. Diet and exercise (kick boxing plus gym). No matter what I did I could not get rid of the Mommy pouch. I have great legs and arms just abds were so bad. Effected me in so many ways. Not just physically but mentally.
I'm 7 days post op and all ready know it was one of the best things I have done for myself.
I'm a nurse was sure to do my research before this procedure. RS was a big help too. My Plastic surgeon and his staff are amazing. Thank you Dr.Matthew Schulman and staff.

Pre surgery

Surgery pictures

Day 4

Day 11 down to one drain

12 days post op

No regrets! Other than swelling, feel really good. Going stir crazy. Went from average 15,000 steps to 600. Keep reminding myself I have to be patient and let my body heal. And it will pay off. Been living in binder(the other downside). Took it off so here are some pictures.

2 week post op visit

Had my 2nd post op visit yesterday. Everything is looking great. Had 2nd and final drain taken out. Great to have it out. Belly button was treated with a little silver nitrate to promote healing. But they said it looks good no worries.
I weighed myself in office. Down 18 pounds since day of surgery. Eating clean want to lose another 10.
Still in binder 24/7. They gave me my compression garment to start wearing next week. Lol wear that 24/7. I have never been so compliant before. I am now since I want to heal the best possible way. I'll post pics. I need to take some of incision. Next doctor visit will be 11/18/16

19 Days post op

Can't believe it's almost 3 weeks since surgery. It only gets better every day! And I get happier everyday! Still swollen but decreasing slowly. I wear my Marena compression garment 24/7. You get used to it after a while. I'm a nurse so I'm still off from work. I am driving. Going for walks, about 3,000 steps(I was approx 14,000-18,000 before surgery)daily. Feel like I'm standing up pretty straight. I do feel some tightness nothing crazy. Incision looks great. BB is taking its time healing,tissue looks healthy. Continue to eat clean avoiding salt drinking lots of water. Back to PS on 11/18/16

Compression garment

My new second skin lol

3 weeks post op

Swelling a bit less. Just waiting on belly button to heal

24 days post op

Feel great. Still have that abd tightness but feel I'm standing pretty straight or trying too. Slight numbness guess I'm used to it by now. Belly button healing slowly. Is last thing to heal they tell me. No foul smelling drainage or redness.
I go back to PS on Friday. I notice a little puffiness below incision. Not pain or redness.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Nothing but outstanding skills and professional. Highly recommend!