Tummy Tuck 2014 -NY, NY

I had my consultation with Dr. Lefkowits on...

I had my consultation with Dr. Lefkowits on 12/30/2013. He was very informative and professional throughout the time I was there. He took the time to answer my questions and he was very considerate with regards to the pricing of the procedure. I have scheduled my surgery for january, 2014. I am very nervous. I hope I don't chicken out. I pray everything goes well and I get the desired result.

About me

I am 32 and a mother of two. I have a son who is 12 years old and a daughter who is 4years old. I am 5' 6" and 138 lbs. I am also a RN. I have been researching tummy tuck procedures for the longest time now. I have been to different consultations with doctors but was to scared to carryout the act (lol). I work out religiously to Shawn T's workout DVDs at least 5 x weekly and I do at least 800 calories on the my elliptical, but I just can't get rid of the pouch in the middle of my abdomen. I also have stretch marks on my lower abdomen that really bugs me out. I tried everything possible to opt out of having a tummy tuck but no luck. My body is pretty much toned except for the pouch. I hope I do not chicken out. Hopefully I will be able to post pre-op pictures soon.`

the time is getting closer

I filled my prescription today. Can someone tell me where to get a good compression garment?

the time is getting closer

NERVOUS WRECK

The time is wining down. Everytime I read a RS review of a person who just had their procedure, I get more and more nervous. I do not like pain. I hope the pain is not as hurtful as labour pain.

TODAY IS THE DAY

I am getting ready to go for my procedure. I am nervous as hell. I have to be there by 8:15 today. PLEASE PRAY FOR MEYOU ALL! I am praying everything will go well. I will keep you posted

finally made it to the other side

So I had my surgery today. Everything went well the anesthesioligist was awesome. The doctor and staff were amazing. After surgery I had pain and nausea. I have not seen my stomach as yet I will post pictures later

PAIN PAIN PAIN

THE PAIN IS HELL!! I have to be walking bent over and my back and my neck is killing me. I am scared to open my binder. It really hurts.

DRAINS REMOVAL

I am going to see the dr. tomorrow to have drains removed. I cannot wait they feel so uncomfortable. Hopefully then I will be able to see my stomach and what it looks like now.

drains out!

Went to see my doctor today and got the drains removed. It was painful for about twenty seconds then it was over. I feel much better with them gone. Tried to do my best with the pictures next time I will post better ones.

stitches are out

Saw my doctor yesterday he took the stitches out. He said I am healing pretty nicely

swelling seemed to be going down

I am feeling better and better everyday. I am walking straighter than before. I get a little pain now and again. I hope eventually the final result will be what I want

new photos

Tried my best with the pictures

loving my tummy

I am starting to love my new tummy. I get pain around my navel area. I just hope it's nothing to worry about.

slowly getting there

The swelling is slowly going down. I can't wait to see the final result. I have an appointment with my doctor next week hopefully he will tell me that I can start exercising.