Jonathan Adamthwaite. Hernia Repair, Liposuction and Tummy Tuck for Mum in Mid Forties.

Fifteen minutes into my initial meeting with Mr...

Fifteen minutes into my initial meeting with Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite and I knew that I was extremely fortunate to have crossed paths with him. He was clearly a remarkable surgeon, as well as an extremely likeable one.
Hernia repair, liposuction and abdominoplasty were carried out in July and the results are quite extraordinary. In addition, I recovered inordinately quickly, and experienced very little discomfort. There were no complications whatsoever. My stitches are incredibly tidy and the scar negligible. I have a flat, lean tummy that feels firm to touch. My tummy button nicer than the original!. I am once again wearing waisted clothes and have started to enjoy clothes shopping again. I no longer self consciously hide my tummy with baggy cardigans or cross my arms to hide my middle.
The staff at the Nuffield were wonderful, and I would like to pass on my sincere thanks to them all. They do a wonderful job. From the receptionists to the nurses, they made the experience stress free.
I think my lasting memory as I patient of Mr Adamthwaite, apart from his brilliance as a surgeon, is his kind and caring manner. He was available to speak to whenever I needed to clarify something. He never once rushed me and he made me feel really CARED for. I can't put into words the different it has made to how I view my body. Quite simply, the operation has been life changing. Thank you Mr Adamthwaite, I am so grateful.
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Mr Adamthwaite managed my initial expectations. He explained the procedure clearly. Listened carefully to my needs and concerns, and put me at ease. Kind, caring and reassuring throughout. My after care has been nothing short of five star. He checked up on me straight after the operation. I have been able to speak to him directly by phone whenever necessary. Making an appointment to see him has been straight forward. Not once has he rushed me during our conversations. From start to finish, the experience has been perfect.