36 Yr Old; 4 Kids; Ready for Reshaping - Nuevo Laredo, Tamps, Mexico

I'm am so ready for a BBL! Although I'm tempted to...

I'm am so ready for a BBL! Although I'm tempted to get a TT as well I don't want to push my luck. Want to ensure a full complete recovery with awesome results so one thing at a time. Besides am really hoping that after the lipo done on tummy, hips and flanks I won't really need the TT. I can live w a little bump versus the scar if it the lipo flattens me some. So I'll just wait and fully recover from BBL first. Had breast aug done 4 yes ago and love them, got Ds and don't regret it eventhough I'm only 4'11.

Going w same Dr as before Dr Luis Treviño in Nuevo Laredo, Tamps, MX excellent results and care. I feel safe and comfortable with him.

full pics

Hope these pics are more complete previous one were cropped don't know why!

Surgery Update

Hello ladies hope u r all well. Just had a consultation w Dr Treviño. All went well and decided to do the complete makeover minus the breast bc I already have them. Although all went well I'm having second thoughts as I really don't feel my hubby's full and sencire support. And bothers me! This is a major surgery that requires major recovery time and peace of mind. I'm prepared physically (doc said that I just need to lose about 5 lbs which is a piece of cake) to obtain ultimate results. OMG writing this makes want to cry cuz I want it so bad but don't want to stress over not having my hubbys full and committed support. This is messing w my psychological well being. Dont think I can do it w his full support. This just put me so so down!!!

Feeling so down

Feel so down not havn family support for my surgery. My sisters, niece, and aunt are all on board and have even made plans to come stay at my house a week each to care for me but that's not enough. My 2 teenage daughters and hubby r giving me attitude such a hard time over this complete opposite of what I expected from them. They're attitude just made me go into such a bad depression and state of anxiety.

Before Pics - So embarassing

So although completly embarrased for all to ser its a must to log full journey. Plus i owe to u all that have done it before me all those that are intersted un doing the same. I know i search for people w a similar body as mine to get a better idea of what type of results i obtain. So here it goes ladies. My butt is so sad from having had surgery to remover hemmorroids and removed parte of severly damaged colon. So it left a curked but línea.

Wish But Pics

Dont know what can be done for my sad but; but this is what id love!!!

Decided on full TT, Lipo, and BBL

After seeing Dr Treviño this weekend i decides to go for it all. He explained how w/o a TT lipo would just create event more flab which i was aware off; was just hoping i cld avoid it. Not so muchos fue to $ but rather tryn to avoid such a mayor surgery. Im nervous but extremely excited and ready for it all!!!

Getting Medically Cleared

So i saw my ob/gyn today for my annaul im trying to get all my things un order to avoid needing to go to Dr visits while recovering from surgery. Have follow up w my PCP Wed for lab results and his clearance as well. I hace ulcerative colitis which is terribly painful and so gettn treatment for that. Hopefully my las come back normal bcuz i bleed rectally to the colitis i need to ensure im not anemic to clear the surgery. But so far so good. Wed ill get my results and if cleared ill submit to my PS. His quote included labs but since i had a Dr visit w lab i told PS id submit those. Dont like blood drawn makes me sick so the least i got to do it the better. Im so excited and on path to my transformation.

Officially Medically Clear!!!

So i have been officially Medically clear by all my physicians- PCP;Ob/Gyn; and Castro. Why so many people u may ask; well although pretty healty (no diabetes, cholestorol; blood pressure; heart problems) i have a hx of cáncer, tumores, and colo-rectal problems. There i wanted to make sure that im un optimal health for such an extensive procedure as i am going to go w full tt; lipo; and bbl. My labs came back superb and was viven the green light. Both my PCP and Ob/Gyn want me c me after my recovery as they r curious of the outcome. So dar they love my BA sayn they look so natural, if it werent because i told them theyd not know. Which is what i get from people all the time. Super excited ladies. 3 weeks and counting!!!
Dr. Luis Treviño

Excellent Dr great results and awesome pre-post care!!!