72 Years Old Transwoman - Mr Mashaddi Surgeon - Harley St London

Something I've dreamed about for decades but...

Something I've dreamed about for decades but finally had the determination and means to go throuh with it. Nothing extreme - 255cc per side making me about a 40C sub glandular did not want to damage the pectoral muscle . Do not take hormones and will not have GRS. Have not needed pain meds so far.
Mr Mashaddi put my mind at rest at the consultation and the result is very pleasing - more photos to follow

48 hours post op

Feels a little tight but that was expected - but still no need for pain meds

5 days after surgery

Still no need for pain meds. Had my post op follow up today - dressing removed - healing well - no infection - Ok to shower next Monday. Brought a long line unwired bra which I think will be more comfortable to wear for the required extended periods.

How I decided what size implants

I was using bra inserts - usually 2 per side - I knew by experimentation what size breast I would be happy with. I was able to measure this by half filling a measuring jug with water and then immersing the silicone inserts from one side - thus giving me the volume they displaced. I found that it was about 200cc per side. I added on 25% allowance and ended up with 255cc implants - despite being told that with the size of my frame 500cc per side would be in proportion. I am very pleased that I stuck to my original thoughts as I am delighted with the outcome and how realistic they look. I think the other benefit was no excessive discomfort as the skin did not have to be stretched too much - I also did not need the pain medication at all.
A part of this is personal preference - I have always preferred the look of fairly small but well shaped boobs - finding very large boobs and also bootys rather gross for my taste - but that's MY preference!! - it takes all sorts :-)

4 weeks after surgery

Feeling and looking good - great to be able to sleep without wearing a bra. Couldn't resist trying a couple of wired bras just to see what they looked like - can't wear them for extended periods yet. The slight swelling has now gone and they are feeling soft and very natural. Trying to remember to massage the scar with oil or cocoa butter every day.
London Plastic Surgeon

Excellent - put me at ease and I was very anxious - never having had an operation in my life