26 Year Old with Size 36AA Boobs

I have always had small boobs even when I was...

I have always had small boobs even when I was pregnant. I can't wear certain clothes and I struggle to find bras that are 36AA. I have finally decided to have a consultation and hopefully book my breast enlargement for February 2017. So excited! My consultation is on 22nd November. I'm unsure what size to have.

Consultation

I had my consultation with Dr Shivram Singh in Birmingham and tried on the Natrelle implant sizers. I found the first size looked huge at first but then tried a larger size and checked in the mirror. These looked a good size when I got over the fact that I would have boobs! These were 335cc that would go under the muscle.

Decided to go bigger

After looking at pictures of the 335cc sizers and reading other women's breast enlargement stories I have decided I want to go bigger than this. I contacted NU cosmetics and they are booking me another appointment to see Dr Singh. I'm starting from an AA cup and as I'm 5ft 8 tall and quite broad I think I can go bigger. Looking forward to my next appointment :)