I Hated my Turkey Neck and Jowels. Novi, MI

Just want to look inside how I feel inside Trying...

Just want to look inside how I feel inside Trying to not to look at my neck and sagging face. I have never done a surgery before and feel nervous but want it done as soon as possible. Dr Ali is only one doctor I had consultation. He sounded very confident and warm and this is why I decided to have this precision with Dr. Ali. The stuff in Star Plastic surgery is very friendly and warm.

Have it done yesterday

It wasn't bad. everyone was so warm and friendly. I had pain but it wasn't too bad. Take pain medicine every 4 hours and it works. Already can see big improvements.

4 days after my surgery.

I already feel pretty normal and sleep a lot. Very a little discomfort . I read before that the third and fourth days are very bad but I feel almost normal and sleep like 10 hours at night . Only first night I couldn't sleep all night . My face and neck are a little swollen and I almost don't have bruises . My doctor said I already may wear make up just avoiding my scars . I started to take pain medicine right away after surgery every 4 hours for first 2 days and now I just take once before I go to sleep. Nurse told me to do so so maybe this is why I have minimum pain and I am not using ice , just elevate my head.

Day 6

Day 6 . Slept until Noon again. went for shopping . Feel very sleepy after shopping again. Have just a couple bruises but feel very happy about my neck and jowls.

One week after surgery.

Today I went to my Dr office . He took all stitches out. All day feel good. Lots of energy. I was shopping and cooked and don't feel tired. I am very lucky , I don't have pain and sleep a lot . And it feels like my energy comes back .

2 weeks after my surgery.

Still don't have any problems to sleep. My neck is a little swollen but nothing dramatic. Very a little bruises by my ears. I don't feel any discomfort. Probably I am very lucky with my surgeon . He is number 1 surgeon 2015 chosen by patients in Michigan and now I understand why.

No one can notice I had plastic surgery.

I had my friends over for my hose for my 58 th birthday party. Every one said I look great and very rested but no one noticed I had a surgery. Still don;r have any bruises but sometimes I have a little headache and get tired faster but already am pretty active. Go out to restaurants, shop for food and clothe , meet friends, cook , clean my house. Just get tired a little faster. I have changed my hair color from brunette to blond. Some people say I look great as blond and some people say I am definitely a brunette.

I have s much fun with my youner face.

I shopped today with my girl friend at a mall and noticed that men in my age don't check me anymore but now men like under 30 years old smile at me and flirt. It was weird at first and then I started to laugh and felt young .
Nothing is hurting and I don't have any bruises . It was a great decision to get face lift . I feel confident again and don't have to hide my neck. Can wear cleavage again.
Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon

Azhar Ali MD is a certified plastic surgeon and has great experience and very good reviews besides great manners.