26 Years Old, Lost 6st and Finishing my Body off with a Breast Reduction / Lift - Nottingham, GB

Where do I start..... 4 years ago I visited the...

where do I start..... 4 years ago I visited the doctors because of my large boobs and asked them if the nhs would give me a breast reduction as was a size 38g/h, it wasn't just the size it was also the constant bad back, poor posture and not much self confidence. I was refused and got told to lose weight and my get re-considered. From there to now I'm 6st lighter now a 34g and left with droopy saggy boobs with extra skin and yet again been refused anything of the nhs and having to go private. iv chosen to go with the Harley medical group which i have been recommended to by a few people. So far they have been fantastic, supportive and very understanding. All my consultations, blood tests, mrsa swabs have been done and just waiting for my operation date (2nd November) to arrive so i can travel up to Preston.
Theres a few things I'm unsure
# what to pack
# would i need medical insurance
# any tips to pass time as i like to be up and on my feet and will probably find the healing process boring

any comments back would be fantastic thank you

This time next week it'll all be done.

I'm so excited it's unreal. It's the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last when I go to sleep. Got my admission time through, makes it seem even more real. Eek!!!

Less than 24hours

Aw mine time is about here to get rid of my big boulders. Id like to thank everyone that writes on here for telling us about your journey as it's personally helped me out alot (mentally). I may add my own pictures soon. X

Before pictures :/

So here's my before pictures, just had my last shower with them be sad to see them go but will be wonderful to get of the back pain and strain it has on my shoulders. On a funny note my cat will miss them as he always wants to sit on them and need them haha

I'm like a human drawing board

The waiting game. Iv been admitted and drawn on just waiting for my surgery slot.

All done bye bye girls

All finished, operation went really well which is good news. Not long woken up and have little pain so far can't believe the amount they have taken away. 3.6lb from the left and 3.2lb from the right. That's going to show up good on my weight watchers weigh in lol. Looking forward to something to eat.

Operation went well

So... all went really well according to my surgeon he took loads away and lifted them quite a bit. I have full nipple sensation which is ace. very little bleeding. On way home now x

Recovery so far

Well so far so good, still no pain #bonus. Finding a few things difficult as in opening a door pushing down on the handle when it's closed and Getting up when laid flat. I can't get used to being spoilt as in brought flowers, chocolate, cards anointed people wishing me well. it's a great feeling when your friends and family are so supportive on the desicion iv made to better my life

5minutes of fresh air

So today I plucked up the courage with my mum to change my under dressing due to having a little bit of dry blood on them. What I can see so far is that I'm slightly bruised and tender still. I have one little weepy bit but nothing of any concern. I started feeling light headed and sicky when was sorting them out so was greatful I had my mum to help me. As had to lay down.She really is my rock. iv added some picture of what there like now.

Hoping to feel free tomorrow

So tomorrow will be my 2weeks post op check up by God it's come around quick. I'm hoping to have my dressing off the ones iv got on atm are making my sore where there stuck on me. I'm feeling great and my clothes look fantastic. My brothers girlfriend can stop looking at my new chest ???? I'm looking more in proportion than ever before its fantastic. My breasts are a lot firmer now and no more bruising.

Comparison

Update on my boobs

Well what can I say it's been plain sailing so far. no problems and heeling really well which I'm so pleased with. Iv gone down to a 34d sports bra already with the swelling going down. I'm so frigging pleased with how things are going can't stop looking at them ???? ????
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic results over the moon with everything. An amazing surgeon, Dr Nassab has done a fantastic job on my breast reduction /lift. the whole procedure is everything and more than I expected. It's changed my life so much in such little time (atm 8weeks post op) makes me think what the rest of my life is going to be like.