Not Worth It - Big Rip Off

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had Perlane about two weeks ago. The expense,...

I had Perlane about two weeks ago. The expense, and discomfort were not worth it. Perlane is made from some type of purified and processed bacteria. What was not told me was that some of these dermal fillers (especially Perlane and Restalyne) have caused sore throats, and colds, in some people. I take a lot of vitamins and haven't had a cold in about 20-years. After I had the Perlane treatment, I got a very bad cold, the very next day. It lasted for about two weeks, and it was the worst cold that I can ever remember having in my life. It was from the bacteria in the Perlane. The filler also started fading on the second day, and part of the "filling-look" was due to swelling. After it went down, my face looked about the same. It was a rip off.
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful