Omg Please Tell Me I'm Not Alone in my Pain - Norwood, MA

While I'm very pleased w my results so far, I'm...

While I'm very pleased w my results so far, I'm still experiencing intense pain on day 9 after bbl. I had lipo of my flanks and Abs which I had to gain weight for. I went to my consultation at 115 pounds and gained 25 in a year to hv the procedure, not sure if my small size is why it's hurting so bad.

New Here Day 10

Still in a lot of pain in my butt...literally Happy with the results but anyone think the smaller you are and the more aggressive the lipo, the more pain? It's day 10 and I still can't get comfortable. Lots of lower back and nerve things going on. Swelling is up and down and I sometimes feel im.walking through cement.

Side shot

I've been a pro fighter n trainer half my life even competed in Fitness shows for years, was always extremely self concious about my bum and even being a gym rat and putting in work would not develop my glutes enough. I was teased for way too long from guys and girls and tired of wearing flannels around my waist and at gym. Was just looking for a lil bubble butt to fit my body and nothing more

Updates before and after

I had to gain weight 4 this procedure this is one of my before and after at 3 days post op as u can see I look like a mummy still w bandages
Boris Bergus