I Love my New BIG BREASTS. Sydney, AU

It all started when a few of my clients had their...

It all started when a few of my clients had their Breast Augmentation done by DR Eddy Dona. I had only heard good things about Eddy, therefore I went straight to him without shopping around.
When I first met Eddy, I knew I was in good hands at the start, but as nearly every person I speak to, you will feel overwhelmed at the whole idea. Its your body you are changing, why wouldn't you. I had no idea at the time of what size I wanted, what would suit me, how it would look all I wanted was a new set of boobs. Thankfully Dr Eddy was very re-assuring and we picked through the best option for ME.
The biggest thing I learnt and what Dr Eddy told me is that you should not listen to anyone else but your surgeon. Especially when comparing numbers. Everyone is different and everyone has a different shape. LISTEN TO DR EDDY HE KNOWS BEST. Everything ran smoothly from day dot from the consultation to the surgery date.
Everyone of his staff and himself are very helpful, understanding and caring. I even enjoyed everyone at the hospital I went to which was Kingsgrove Hospital- every SINGLE person, made you feel at home and looked after you.

My whole experience was very successful. I recovered very quickly, I was back at work within a week and back at training after 6 weeks. Everyone is different so listen to Dr Eddy when he tells you to take more days off work then normal. You will need it.

I have since then, gone back to Dr Eddy a number of times for consults which all are free after paying for the first one- which is nothing! He is always willing to see you more than often even when you still are unsure on sizing and are feeling overwhelmed. One big bonus- he's hilarious and handsome ladies!

I put my whole faith in Dr Eddy and his team and I am 110% very happy and feeling more confident than ever. I would go through the whole thing again! Because it was the best experience.

I thank the whole team at Dr Eddy Donna and give them all a BIG hard titty hug!

GO TO DR EDDY DONA- AND NO ONE ELSE

Big love
Tam
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing and all very helpful. I would always go to Kingsgrove hospital -everyone was truly so helpful and friendly