26 Years Old, Heavy Big Boobs, No Kids, 32H, Should I or Should'nt I? - Norway, NO

I am 26 years old, height 170cm, weight 76kg and...

I am 26 years old, height 170cm, weight 76kg and currently wear a 32H. I've always had big breasts but after gaining some weight when I turned 20 my breasts have grown even bigger, heavier and become a huge pain in the back. For the past 5 years I've wanted to have a reduction, but still in so much doubt! Should I wait til after having kids? Not being able to breastfeed -missing out on bonding through breastfeeding? Possible risks and complications? Or should i Prioritize quality of life?

Trying to convince myself they're not that big!?

I'm continuously trying to convince myself that they're not that bad. One day I'll look in the mirror and they don't seem so bad, the next day they look huge and i want them gone! I constantly worry that i'll regret having a reduction, like i won't be myself anymore? Has anyone else had these thoughts? pre-op or post-op?