39 Y/o 5'6" 110 32A/B Planning for 400-450 Round Silicone Under - Northwest, IN

My PS comes highly recommended and I think he's...

My PS comes highly recommended and I think he's pretty conservative. I showed him my wish pics and he kinda shook his head and said he could get close. So, I'm hoping for good size natural looking breasts that aren't too big for my frame. I've lived in padded bras my who life and I'm so excited to wear cute clothes and go for a run in a sports bra that's not suffocating me with padding.

A couple current pics

Pre-op appt today

I had my pre-op appt today. ????Paid my fees and tried on the sizers. ????I love the look of the 400's so I'm hoping he'll be able to fit a larger one in to get the same look. ????????
ONE WEEK TO GO....????

Booby Week

I'm starting to get nervous about my surgery on Friday. I've never had any surgery before and it's a little scary!!!

Rash from the antiseptic wash

I was instructed to use this antiseptic wash (hibiclens) 2x a day two days leading up to surgery and I broke out in a rash. I'm praying they will still do the surgery!!! I notified my ps and am taking benedryl so wish me luck!

Before photos

Don't mind the rash. Not the size difference and upper pole deflation. I'm hoping they will look more symmetrical afterward.

New boobs are in

Super sore, I just got home and hurting pretty badly. So thankful the rash didn't delay things.

One day post op

It's been about 24 hrs since surgery and I just took a shower. First look at my new boobs and boy are they swollen. Definitely square boobs going on right now. I had to switch into a different bra because the one they sent me home in was digging into my skin because I'm so swollen. My right side is more painful than the other and actually i feel like my rt hand is swollen too.
Here's a couple pics.

Day#2

Still really sore. It hurts to get up and down and my husband is still washing and brushing my hair for me. I'm hoping to feel better soon!!

Today is my first follow up visit

I have my follow up appt this afternoon. I'm still very swollen and super itchy but I definitely think the pain is getting better. My breasts are still swollen and misshapen. My right hand was swollen for a couple days but, that's getting better too.
I didn't think the recovery would be this difficult but I've also never had surgery before.
Another thing, I haven't had a bowel movement since before surgery. It's been about five days and I am unsure if this is normal???

It's been 1 week

I'm still swollen and sore and honestly have questioned my sanity for going through with this. But, my busy size, or lack there of has bothered me for half my life. I'm hoping once I'm all healed that I'll be happy with my decision. Right now, I'm worried how I'm going to be able to do my job come Monday and how my coworkers are going to handle picking up my slack when it comes to my physical limitations. Not running or working out for six weeks is going to be tough but, not being able to do all of my job is really going to test my patience.
Anyway, my ribs are sore and my chest is very tight and feels heavy. I have a little bruising but not much and I can't feel the incision at all. I think I'm mostly numb other than the twinges of pain. Generally, I feel sore and weak and hope that this will all be worth it in the end.

455cc UHP

I got my implant card at my follow up visit and was surprised to see it said ultra high profile. My ps and I had only discussed mod. Plus so I'm not sure what happened there.

Almost 2 weeks

I went back to work this week and it's been rough. I'm still really sore and swollen. The weight limitations are no joke. I can't do half of my job which is going to make for a long recovery.

Pins and needles

The good news is that I'm getting my feeling back. My nipples are super sensitive. Really uncomfortable just wearing a bra doing normal activities. The last couple of days I've noticed increasing tingling sensations, similar to the pins and needles u feel when your foots asleep.
I got my first look at my incisions today too.

3 weeks

The upper swelling is a lot better. My upper chest is still sore and tight but it's looking and feeling better.
The numbness is almost gone. I'm super sensitive but I'm happy to regain feeling.

First cardio attempt

It's been about 3 1/2 weeks and I was cleared a few days ago to resume cardio workouts (still no upper body). So, I'm gonna jump on my treadmill so I don't embarrass myself in public. Here we go...please bra don't fail me!!

Tried on an old swimsuit top tonight

Just a couple pics
Swelling is better
Pain is better ( not too bad now)
Nipples are still sensitive
Using the scar cream on incision and coconut oil on breasts

4 weeks

Everything is feeling a lot better. My nipples are still super sensitive but, I think it's getting better. My breasts are starting to feel like they are a part of me, a bit tender. I'm using scar cream 2x a day and they look pretty good.

1month & 1week

Almost to my six week weight restriction, cannot wait!!! Working out will definitely help with my overall outlook. I feel lazy and bloated from sitting around more than normal.
Things are feeling pretty good. Still wearing a bralette at night for comfort. I definitely feel a weight on my chest and it's becoming more comfortable with time.
Scars are looking good. I'm using a scar cream 2x a day and still putting coconut oil on the rest of my breasts.

6 weeks

I'm so happy to hit this milestone. I'm cleared to workout again and things are feeling pretty good. The incisions are healing nicely, still using the scar cream 2x a day. I'm a little hesitant to drop down and do some push-ups but maybe in a couple days.

7 weeks

Everything's going great! I started working out last week (very easy, body weight stuff) and I'm just a little sore. I haven't tried a push-up yet though I'm afraid of how it'll feel.
I'm still trying to adjust to sleeping on my side.
As far as looks go, I don't think there's been much change the last couple weeks.

8 weeks

Finally feeling more like myself. I've only done a handful of push-ups and it does feel awkward. I'm trying to slowly ease into it. Running a couple miles and strength without weights. Also, I have a hard time putting my arms up straight above my head. Idk if it's just tight (my chest) but, I'm trying to go slowly with everything. I still have random pains in my breasts. Sometimes short and sharp and others tingling and or stinging. Sleeping is getting better on my side and I'm still not brave enough to lay on my stomach. How am I ever going to get a massage if I can't lay on my belly??!

9 weeks

It's been 9 weeks and I'm really just trying to get back into working out. Push-ups still feel odd and I only do one and resort to knee push-ups. Ive also started using weights a bit too.
Sleeping is more comfortable now, yeah! I'm still not used to the extra weight on my chest when I bend over and workout. Especially jumping jacks and running, I need a more supportive bra I guess.

10 weeks

It's been ten weeks and I'm definitely getting back into the swing of things. I'm still working on exercises using my chest. It feels tight and I am trying to go slowly. It's a very strange sensation. Otherwise, I feel good and I'm happy with my size. I do wish they were the same size but, I knew they would be different. My ps didn't think the size difference was big enough to warrant putting in different sized implants.
Galante, Gustavo

Everything has been great so far. Dr Galante and his staff have been wonderful. Super friendly and accomidating. My appts were easily scheduled and I was able to get in the timeframes that worked for me.