I'm Sooo Glad I Did It!! - Northridge, CA

I had some acne for most of my teenage life but it...

I had some acne for most of my teenage life but it didn't get really bad until my 20's. I would constantly have breakouts of cystic acne on my chin and cheeks. Over the years it caused me to have very bad scarring. I would feel extremely insecure if I didn't have loads of concealer on my face. When my boyfriend and I moved in together, he got to see my face without makeup. "Oh my gosh, you really need to see a dermatologist," he said to me one day. It was one of my biggest insecurities. He offered to pay for me to see a dermatologist so I decided it was time to get my zits under control. The dermatologist suggested a combo of daily topical Epiduo and 3-4 Blu-U with Levulan treatments. I had done some lazer treatments when I was 18, which did not work, so I was skeptical. He told me that I would need at least 3 Blu-U treatments before I would see any results. After the first treatment I did not see any improvement, in fact I broke out really bad. My skin felt really soft and my pores were dramatically smaller so I went in for the 2nd treatment. After the second treatment I could see my scars lightening a bit. My skins texture continued to improve and I did not break out like the first time. After the third treatment, hallelujah my scars were sooo light, my skin looked like porcelain when I applied make-up, it was soft, small pores, and best of all it's been 4 months since I've had ANY breakouts. It was probably one of the best decisions I ever made. I think if I had a 4th treatment my scars would be gone completely. I am pregnant now so I will have to wait for the baby before I can get my 4th treatment but you bet I will be getting it. Before my first treatment I looked at this site for reviews and told myself I'd do my own review. It's a life changer! If you can handle a few days in the dark with red flaky skin you will have a lifetime of acne scars removed and no more acne. I don't even use zit medication anymore!! I love my skin!! People at my work comment on how pretty it is now :)
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Osmand is awesome! I highly recommend him!