Dermal Spin With Platelet Injections - Northbrook, IL

I'll be 65 in June. Dr. Byun has done all my...

I'll be 65 in June. Dr. Byun has done all my surgeries, mid-lift, lower-lift, brow-lift etc... The structure of my face is great! My face is thin so there is some volume loss and my skin is thin and has some wrinkling. This is my new favorite procedure! Dr. Byun takes my blood and spins it to separate the white and red blood cells. He then injects only the white cells back into my face using a micro tunneling technique that no other doctor does to make sure they stay in the right area and don't migrate in places where you don't want them. This is different from filler injections because it is a series of treatments that helps rebuild new collagen cells. Filler injections go away as time goes by where this leads to more permanent, natural results. This is perfect for someone who is looking for a natural alternative. I'm posting right after the procedure and three days after. There is no makeup on my face and I still have some swelling and bruising, but already I can see that my face is smoother. Best maintenance routine ever!

Post platelet injection photo

I am thrilled with this procedure!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I would trust nobody but Dr. Byun to touch my face. He is an artist only offering the most natural results. I have not heard of anyone that does what he does. He is the total gold standard, no one else comes close!