Juvederm - Northbrook, IL

I had my cheekbones injected with Juvederm cc by...

I had my cheekbones injected with Juvederm cc by Dr. Sweis. She is specially trained and has a great understanding of facial harmony and bone structure. She has a skillful eye and instantly added volume to my cheekbones. She has a special touch and made this procedure quite painless. She truly cares about her patients and their experience with her.

My Juvederm has lasted 1 year!!

It's been one year since Dr. Sweis injected my cheeks with Juvederm. I'm noticing a "flatness" in my cheeks, and made an appointment to see the doc in 2 weeks. I'm sure she'll restore my youthfulness immediately after using her skills and Juvederm. I'll post when I'm finished with my visit.

My Picture Before Juvaderm in My Cheeks

I am looking forward to seeing Dr. Sweis for my yearly dosage of Juvederm on my cheeks. It is her artistry that she uses that makes her unique. I feel that this physical change is such a positive change for me!!!! Dr. Sweis' approaches plastic surgery as a means of contributing to her patients quality of life by improving their appearance.

Juvederm Plus

Today I had my appointment with Dr. Iliana Sweis for Juvederm in my cheeks. This is a great product that clearly adds volume to your cheeks with a very subtle and natural look. Dr. Sweis knows precisely where to inject the Juvederm, to help achieve my goal of a soft and younger look-- not artificial. I would highly recommend visiting a plastic surgeon that has experience injecting Juvederm, like Dr. Sweis. She is extremely meticulous administering her injectables, and has expertise, patience, and a light hand. I want people to say that I " look radiant and fresh", but don't want them to know that I had fillers!! #grateful. #cheeksonpoint. #patience

Juvederm, day 2.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sweis has a calming demeanor and makes you feel relaxed during any of her procedures.