Tummy Tuck/Muscle Repair and Breast Reduction with a Lift. - MA

I've had a breast reduction at the age of 14...

I've had a breast reduction at the age of 14 because I was 5.3 and weighted only 110 pounds with a breast size of 34F. I was having back and shoulder pain and was emotionally distraught feeling like "a fish out of water" since my other teen friends were developing at a more normal pace. I ended up with a 34C cup and much happier but of course they continued to grow and after I had a child at the age of 21 and breastfed, I ended up a 36DDD and saggy. Also, after I lost 40 pounds, I ended up with a lot of extra skin on my stomach even though I had a very healthy diet, and lost it slowly and went to the gym 3 times per week. Well now that my child is in college living on campus and I have more time for my self, I decided it is time to fix my body.

1 Day Post op

24 hours later, in pain a lot of pain. Went to the doctor's to remove bandages. My doctor doesn't put any drains on her patients which is a good thing I guess because I've heard it could cause infection and it hurts to remove them.

7 Days post op

Very Swollen but healing well. All done taking antibiotic and muscle relaxer. As of today I am only taking the pain meds every 8 hours. I have my 1 week follow up appointment later this afternoon.

15 Days Post OP Pictures UPDATED!!!

Hi again ladies. I've been doing great. No pain at all, just a little discomfort getting in and out of cars due to Muscle Repair but the tummy tuck it self is fine, scar is healing nicely. Breast reduction, I couldn't be happier with the size. I wanted a full C and I believe this is what I'll end up being after swelling goes down. :) Please let me know what you all think of the shape so far.

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures side by side please? Sorry, I'm not good at this.

Sorry, I'm not good at this

21 Days UPDATED PICTURES. Does anyone else also have numbness between belly button and incision?

I took these pictures 21 days after my surgery. I'm feeling very well and healing nicely. Next week I have my 1 month appointment to see my surgeon. I can't wait to see what she says and I can't wait to know when I can start using the Fade Scar Gel. I'm mostly swollen by evening and flatter by morning, but I guess it's normal from what I've heard. I still have numbness between belly button and incision. Anyone else does too after 3 weeks?

30 Days after mommy make over UPDATED PHOTOS

Hello Ladies, so it's been 30 days. I've returned to work after 22 days because I was feeling well enough. But after the 30th day I started feeling some discomfort around my tummy tuck incision. Kinda pulling sensation from the inside of the incision. Is this normal?

30 Days after POST OP- Front view picture

Is anyone out there feeling an "inside" pulling sensation on tummy tuck incision at Week # 4 after a tummy tuck?

3 Months pictures

Finally a couple of pictures from my 3 month update. It took me a while to post them, sorry! Things are going well but I need to go back to the gym and loose the 5 pounds i gained during my recovery. I'm ready to start my zumba classes again :)

Comparing Before and 4 months post op

Sorry I'm late to post this 4 months comparison. I'm very happy with my results and would like to share with you all. I'll be posting a 7 month picture coming up around Christmas.

Comparing the before and 3 months after

Very Glad I made a decision to have a Mommy Makeover at 41 years old.