46 Year Old Seeking 'Boobs' - Northampton, UK

Wow what can I say.... Mr Richards and the...

Wow what can I say.... Mr Richards and the adorable Aggie are in one word 'amazing' Mr Richards was the second surgeon I consulted with following a recommendation. The information provided was very professional and thorough allowing me to make an informed decision. I felt no pressure and valued their expert opinion. At Aurora they provide you with 3D imaging so that you can virtually see what you may look like following the procedure, which in my case has been very accurate. I particularly enjoyed my 'girly hour' with Aggie when I took in several tops and was able to see what the implants would like in clothes. This also ensured I was comfortable with the recommended size.

London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Richards and Aggie are without a doubt the A TEAM. They are professional and very caring. I am absolutely overwhelmed with the results and head of heels in love with them! I had a few problems post-operatively with medication but Aggie was always there at the end of the phone providing me with reassurance and tips. Several times Aggie checked on my well-being despite it being a weekend and or evening! For anyone considering having this procedure Mr Richards is definitely your man. I can not rate him and Aggie highly enough!