Makes Life So Much Better. Northampton, GB

Amazing surgeon in Mr Richards and Aggie, who made...

Amazing surgeon in Mr Richards and Aggie, who made the whole procedure a lovely experience, besides being slightly painful!! They placed me so at ease I couldn't recommend them any higher. I'm only a very slight build so the procedure was quite a big change which took me a while to get used to the difference, but I've had great fun buying new clothes as I've found that although my clothes still fit I don't want to wear them as I'm more body confident. I was very sore at first but this soon went after a couple of weeks and it was categorically worth it, couldn't be happier with the results.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Richards and Aggie were absolutely lovely. They were so nice and made me immediately relax, turning a situation I had been dreading into a far less scary experience. Couldn't have provided anymore information, they made sure I was aware of everything and made me feel like I could ask them anything, at any point leading up to and post procedure.