A Little Help, Please! If You're from the UK! -North West, UK
Right, okay. I went to my GP back in February and...
Things that REALLY annoy larger breasted women!
2. Having a bath and/or shower, forgetting to dry underneath and later on discovering the forgotten abyss that is under a large breast.
3. Becoming talcum power's number 1 sponsor.
4. seeing bra sizes in an average shop go to one size below yours and realising that...no no, you're simply too big for today's society (Victoria's Secret being an offender!)
5. The idea of wearing a bikini becoming a distant memory.
6. Not knowing where the breast ends and the nipple begins.
7. Seeing morbidly obese people with smaller breasts than you.
8. Eating a crumbly baked good knowing that any crumbs that fall into the region may not be discovered for some time yet.
9. Squares on a checked shirt turning into oval shapes when worn "snugly" around the chesticle area. (Likewise with stripes, ladies (and gentlemen)
10. Needing a particularly strong person to zip up a dress from the waist and upwards.
Aaah! I went to an Out-Patients' appointment today! I.e, a consultant surgeon blah de blah and for some strange reason, he was completely on my side!! He emphasised the risks and what have you but he said, I quote "I'm not saying I won't do it" and he's sent off for funding!! Woop! And when I said "I don't mean it to sound as if I'm wasting the NHS' money" and he replied with "the money isn't an issue!" It went so well!:O I was so surprised at how easy he was...oh oh and not to mention the fact he repeated "just leave it with me!" A number of times!!