My New Breasts - North Sydney, AU

After being flat chested for 40 years I decided it...

After being flat chested for 40 years I decided it was time to take action.
With butterflies in my stomach, I made enquiries and found a clinic that was warm, friendly and professional. Of course I was nervous (about everything) as this is a major thing to do! But here I sit 12 months after my surgery and I can say it was the best thing I've done. I love my body and walk around with a confidence I thought I'd never experience.

1 year and 4 months later

So my breasts turned one last November and I had a summer holiday of 4 weeks in a bikini!
The below picture is me wearing clothes with a hint of boob - I didn't go big, I wanted to look like they were a natural part of my body and my surgeon did the MOST BRILLIANT JOB - sometimes I just look at myself and smile. Totally worth it, 6 weeks of rest, I needed no meds at all and I don't even think there is a scar. 100% recommend my doc, his team and the procedure

Dr Ellis Choy and his team are incredibly approachable, professional, caring and genuine...I felt silly with some things I asked but needn't have! I had the most positive experience throughout the whole experience and would recommend them in a heartbeat.