My Skin Lightening Regime / Journey (2016)

I've been procastinating for a really long time ,...

I've been procastinating for a really long time , mostly because i wasnt sure where to start! I finally decided to start the begining of september and being only a few weeks in i am seeing results ! I am originally dark skinned , my goal is to get a nice uniform light brown complexion. The products i have been using are * Labidjanaise carrot soap * E2020 Papaya cream * Labidjanaise Oil & cream * G & G cream pink top ! I mixed the creams together and use it twice daily on my face and neck , as those are the two places im starting ! Being only a few weeks in, i am seeing results. Nothing too drastic but i my face has gone up a shade lighter. To see actual results i believe you have to be consist and apply the creams day and night , every day until you get desired results. Id like to go up a shade or two but since ive just started ill be patient and see how far these current products i am using will take me! The purpose of this thread to help anyone who wants to partake on this journey and hopefully we can all exchange tips and tricks!

Update : 10/21/16 Seeing Progress!

I've gone up another shade, nothing too drastic! People are beginning to notice the difference. I am still using all the same products and added the Labidjanaise carrot cream to the mix! I wash my face (most days if im not too tired lol) twice daily. Before work and before I go to sleep. The soap alone works wonders for me. After washing my face i let it airdry for a little and apply the cream throughout my face. I do this everyday consistently and this is more than likely why im seeing results- it doesn't work overnight you have to be on it consistently. The most ive gone without doing this is a night or two but i make up for it the next day! As I stated, I only been doing my face now i am going to buy some more of all the same products and start on my body !

Update 10/27/16 Sensitivity !

The mixture is starting to get too strong i believe . So i dont think ill be applying the creams twice daily everyday . My face is naturally sensitive and although i am liking the results so far , i am noticing that my face is extra sensitive when i wash it - it gets red. I think the G&G cream might be the cause, not sure as of yet! I have yet to start on my body but i will soon using all the same products. And also, id reccomend applying a small amount of cream to the face not too much bc its strong! If there are any other changes, ill update you all.