35 Years Old, Tooth Decalcification, Badly Needed Full Dental Implants!! North Las Vegas, NV

I am so happy with the service and product I...

I am so happy with the service and product I received from Dr. Golpa and his staff! They gave me my smile back. I received a full set of dental implants. We flew into Las Vegas the day before my consultation appointment and the next day we were picked up at the hotel and drove to the office where I got to meet Dr. Golpa and his amazing staff I had been communicating with for months prior to this date. My procedure was explained to me and impressions were taking and then we were drove back to the hotel. The next morning James picked me up and delivered me to the clinic for my procedure. I had all of my remaining teeth extracted and then the pegs placed for the implants. I was taking back to the hotel to rest and the next day had my brand new shiny wet implants placed. The recover was minimal and there were no complications. I would recommend Dr. Golpa and his staff to anyone that I can. Love the staff and facility.
Las Vegas Dentist

Dr. Golpa is an amazing doctor to deal with, he takes his time with you to explain the procedure and what is best for you and he cares about his patients.